Having a plan is one of the most powerful tools we can have for successfully completing what we want to accomplish. Yet most small businesses and sales professionals don’t have one.
In this episode, I invite James B Woosley on the show to talk about the power of planning and the components of a plan.
- The 3 important elements of a plan.
- A plan for business or for writing a book, is there a difference?
- Why is he so passionate about planning
- What are the biggest challenges to making a plan
- How much time does it take to make a plan
- How do we get started making a plan
- Why is planning so powerful
and much more.
About James B. Woosley
As a business coach, consultant, and project manager, James Woosley helps people and organizations move ideas from the dreaming and planning stages to full implementation. He sets goals, plans strategically, and makes things happen…for himself and those around him.