In this episode, I interview Tyler Wagner, author of Conference Crushing, about how to build our networks from conferences and also how to sell a book. He not only knows a lot about how to network and build relationships with people he meets at conferences he is also a best selling self published author.
So we dive into the how to market and sell our books as well.
Some of the Questions Answered:
- How can we build long term relationships with people we meet at conferences?
- How does he follow up with them?
- What are the top 3 highly effective skills for networking?
- What are the benefits he gets from being an author?
- How Many books has he sold in the last 2 months?
- What are the top 2 ideas and strategies he has for selling his book? ( And one of them is not going on podcasts
Learn More About Creating & Selling Your Book Here:
About the Book- Conference Crushing
Anyone can benefit from better networking skills, and Conference Crushing provides you with 17 highly effective skills you can put to work for building better relationships and growing a wider, stronger network.
Whether you’re a student trying to land a job, an entrepreneur trying to grow your business or someone who just needs a wider circle of influential people in their life, Conference Crushing is the tool you need.
This book has three power-packed sections of actions you can take before, during and after each networking event to ensure your success increases exponentially.
The reality is, none of us were ever taught how to succeed at these events. No one sits you down to explain how it works, and you certainly don’t learn this in any college course.
In this practical, easy-to-read and action-oriented book, Tyler Wagner explains how you can become more successful and grow your network by attending networking events the correct way.